Jon Dazé is currently the assistant coach of the Pepperdine Women’s Beach Volleyball team.
Since 2013, Dazé has been coaching with USA Beach Volleyball and since 2001 he has been coaching at either the club, collegiate or professional level for both indoor and beach volleyball.
Just a few of his achievements include:
- Assistant coach to Sicoli for the duo of Kerri Walsh Jennings and April Ross, helping coach the pair to bronze medal at the 2016 Olympic Games.
- Head coach for April Ross and Lauren Fendrick, helping coach the pair to a silver medal finishes at the World Championships in Vienna, Austria and the FIVB Long Beach World Series, while also helping led the team to AVP New York Champion status (2017).
- Assistant coach for Kerri Walsh Jennings and Nicole Branaugh and the head coach for Bill Kolinske and Miles Evans (2017).
- Head coach to Billy Allen and Stafford Slick, helping the pair to an AVP Seattle Championship and finals appearances at the AVP New York and San Francisco tournaments.
- Served as Head Coach or Director from 2001-18 at Sports Academy, Actyve Volleyball Club and Laguna Beach Volleyball Club.
- His college coaching resume also includes stints with Santa Monica College, Irvine Valley College, Concordia and UC-Irvine.
Dazé earned a Master’s Degree in Education Psychology from Pepperdine in 2015 and earned a Bachelor of Arts in Human Development from UC San Diego in 2007.